There are so many WordPress page builders to create a page, and all have their own pros and cons. Brizy is one of the newest but most amazing page builders. In 2018, Themefuse released the finest page builder named Brizy. You can estimate its quality by the fact that more than 50,000 free versions of Brizy were installed within a few days. So let’s start Brizy Review.
We are big fans of React technology. Brizy offers responsive, user-friendly functionality that is loaded with a massive number of features that you won’t even find in other page builders.
Brizy still has a long way to go, and there are already well-known page builders like Elementor Pro and Beaver Builder. However, as we all know, nothing is perfect, so you have to keep fixing and implementing new technology to stay competitive. However, if you possess quality and adopt features, you will succeed. It might take a long time.
If you’re looking for the best WordPress page builders to create a perfect landing page to make a good website. Then you should stick with this article, and we will tell you everything about Brizy, how it works, and what its pros and cons of it.
- What can you do with it
- What is the price?
- Is Brizy best for your website or not?
Table of Contents
- What is Brizy?
- How to use Brizy?
- Have a look at its page building and its features.
- What is the cost of using its Pro version?
- What are the features of the Brizy Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
- What are the disadvantages of using Brizy?
- Brizy Review: Conclusion
- Brizy Review: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Brizy?
Brizy is a WordPress page builder which allows its users to build eye-catching landing pages, blogs, custom, payment, and all types of pages in WordPress. Furthermore, it is like a WordPress theme builder built in. We know there are many WordPress page builder options available on the market, such as Gutenberg, Elementor, Thrive Architect, and Oxygen.
But Brizy has its own reputation, which is carried in a good way by them.
How to use Brizy?
You can start using Brizy straight away. First of all, install it on the site. Go to the WordPress plugins and search for Brizy, then install and activate.
If you have purchased its pro version, you must install its free version before uploading its pro.zip file.
Have a look at its page building and its features.
Once you have an active Brizy page builder, you can see the pink button mentioned: “Edit with Brizy.” Click on it, and it will redirect you to the Brizy page builder section.
Now, you can see that the entire page is empty without any content. Basically, it is happening because of default page templates. To create a page design, you can choose a layout or start editing from scratch.
- You can use pre-made blocks.
- Global and Saved Block There are many pre-made layouts (this feature is valid for Pro members only).
- There are numerous editing elements.
- You can create a form in Brizy.
- You can add and fill out the blank blocks.
- Sections should be reordered for a better layout.
- The Global Styling Feature
- You can use more than 4,000 icons.
What is the cost of using its Pro version?
There are three plans with Brizy Page Builder, and you can choose according to your needs –
It contains 1 hosted domain name with no restrictions on visits. It costs $9.
You can use it for twenty domains with unlimited monthly visits. You have to pay $29.
You can use this plan for up to 100 domains and countless monthly visits. You can purchase it for $49.
Please keep in mind that you can save up to 20% on your annual billing.
What are the features of the Brizy Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
We have mentioned the many features of the Brizy page builders. Read it once –
- It has a drag-and-drop landing page builder that is simple to use and the ability to save blocks, layouts, blocks, styling templates, etc. To save time on it.
- If you are a pro user of the Brizy, then you can use the advanced customization option.
- Brizy has mobile-friendly designs that are responsive and fast loading.
- You can take advantage of its features such as unlimited visitors, bandwidth, and storage.
- It has both free and pro versions. So, if your requirements are fulfilled with the free version, then go for it.
- They are providing five different publishing options. You can create web stories, content management systems, popups, and alerts.
- Sync blocks into the cloud from your Brizy WordPress plugin and vice versa.
- You can integrate with a variety of marketing tools, including Mail Chimp, HubSpot, and others.
- You can create a WooCommerce store with Brizy page builder.
What are the disadvantages of using Brizy?
- They do not offer a tracking system like Analytics.
- They do not have a media file manager, which they should have.
- There is a lack of a stock photo gallery.
- Although it has an integration system, it is in limited mode.
- You cannot make a replica of a project or page.
- It does not allow you to edit the source code.
- They should improve their customer service team for better solutions.
Brizy Review: Conclusion
Creating pages on a WordPress website is a piece of cake because of the page builders. Brizy is one of the new but sustainable plugins to create landing pages. It has several advantages in making landing pages attractive and user-friendly. So, whenever you are about to purchase a page builder, you must compare them. Also, check your requirements.
Brizy Review: Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a WordPress user, you can use its free version to make a landing page. But, you cannot use all its features.
It all depends on how you began creating your website. If you want to use the Brizy page builder to create new pages only, then you have to use a theme. However, if you want to use Brizy’s theme builder, you can design every aspect of your site from the ground up, allowing you to give your website a new look.
Yes! You can use Brizy without any problem for the WooCommerce platform. And Brizy’s theme builder provides its own product page templates to create your woo Commerce online store.
Technically, you can use Elementor and Brizy for the same website. But it can affect your website performance, so instead of using both, compare and select the best page builder for your website.
- JetElements Review
- Best Elementor Themes
- Elementor Alternatives
- WordPress Cache Plugins
- WordPress mobile friendly plugin
- SMTP WordPress Plugins
- Consulting WordPress Theme
- Best WordPress backup plugins
- WordPress Poll Plugins
- How to Start Blogging on WordPress?
- Car Dealer WordPress Themes
- WordPress Themes for Business
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce
- WordPress Search Plugins
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Best WordPress themes
- WordPress Restaurant Theme
- Accounting WordPress Theme
- Crocoblock Review
- Common WordPress Errors
- Joomla Alternatives
- Godaddy Alternatives
- WordPress Alternatives
- What is Web Hosting?