If you are new to WordPress website design, you may be aware of the page builders. They have reduced coding-related stuff. Before visual page builders, making new pages meant you had to do lots of coding. And manage all the alignments of the page.
There could be a question that pops up in your mind about why you need to use a page builder. It is a genuine question, and we will answer it with this blog.
Table of contents
There are several reasons to use a page builder for a WordPress website.
- You do not need to be an expert in website creation. Or, page builders save a ton of time for the developer to make a WordPress page.
- You can twist sections of the pages as per your needs. So, you need to pick up the portion and place it where you want.
- A page builder makes a page responsive, with ease of use, flexibility, and design output. If you are doing it by yourselves. Search engines like Google and Bing may take more time to load it.
- It is easy to share content on social media sites.
- If you have ecommerce themes, a page builder helps ease your workload.
- With this blog, we will read about the features and expertise of page builders. So, stay with us, and without wasting more time, let’s start it.
Top Five WordPress Page Builders You Should Use for Your Site
It is one of the most popular website page builders on the WordPress platform. And more than half a million active users and an almost five-star rating. There are a lot of Elementor themes and features provided by Elementor to its users in the free version. If you want to use its advanced features, you must pay them to use them.
Its free version offers more than 300 pre-made templates and 90 widgets. So, a user can make a landing page without using any other plugins.
If you want to try its premium version, you must pay $49/year for one site. And if you are an agency or have multiple websites, you must pay $199/year. You can make thousands of websites on it.
So, without wasting more time. Let’s have a look at those famous features of the Elementor Page builder.
- Elementor provides responsive landing pages.
- It’s easy to use its drag and drop option.
- Minimum page loading time
- Over 40 free widgets and counting.
- You can purchase Elementor Pro to make it more effective.
- There are no security concerns for users.
- RTL support
- It is available in more than 59 languages.
- Strong community support to fix technical glitches
If you are looking for a front-end development tool with lots of design options at no cost. Then WP Page Builder could be the best option for you. You can make beautiful pages without investing much time. There is good feedback about WP Page Builder, and it will let you down.
If you want to use its premium features, you have to purchase it. And then you can unlock so many features and some additional plugins. You must pay $39 per year for one domain name and $500 for lifetime use.
There are many advantages to using WP Page Builder to make your landing page live. Let’s Have a look at them.
- If you do not have more time to design a website, you must use it.
- You can create and save those templates for future use by using their library feature.
- Use the drag and drop option to make easy modifications.
- It has more than 60 pre-designed
- 27 layouts and 38 extensions
- It is easy to use.
- WordPress widget support.
- Users can add custom CSS to pages to make them more appealing.
- You can make a copy of any section with a single click.
- It offers SEO-friendly landing pages.
Beaver Builder helps in making the most stylish and eye-catching landing pages. There are so many features that have been included with this page builder to make your work easier.
It is compatible with any WordPress theme, so you should not worry about it. But make sure you are choosing the correct theme for your website.
There is a list of the best WordPress themes from which you can choose to make a responsive, attractive, and SEO-friendly website.
Let’s take a look at those handy features of the Beaver Builder —
- Use the drag and drop option to make any changes to the website.
- More than 30 templates at any time to use.
- You can use lightweight but fast-loading WordPress plugins.
- Multiple site support
- You can use it for a woo-commerce online setup.
- It helps to make SEO-friendly pages.
- Export and import features are available.
- One of the best support teams will follow up on your technical glitches.
It is a better choice to make website pages without any difficulties. You can start using the SiteOrigin page builder to build landing pages at the time when you install a WordPress Plugin. You can do front-end and back-end editing with it.
It comes in both free and paid versions. If you want to use its advanced features, you must pay a reasonable amount.
What are the reasons you should choose SiteOrigin Page Builder to make pages for your WordPress site?
Without paying much money, you want to make smooth and responsive pages. Then SiteOrigin page builder is the right choice for you.
Let’s know some important features that you can get with SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- It offers many features to make work easier for users. So, you can add other tools to it without much difficulty.
- It provides the authority to edit both the front-end and back-end of the website.
- There are so many communities and websites where you can solve your technical problems at any time.
- It is lightweight and responsive.
- It offers live editing to its users.
- No additional coding knowledge is necessary to make any changes.
- It is one of the SEO-friendly page builders.
Themify could be one option if you want to use a different WordPress page builder apart from the ones mentioned above. If you purchase its premium version. You can use lots of advanced features offered by Themify. However, if you want to use their free version still has remarkable features to make your pages attractive.
Let’s have a look at the features that you can get with Themify builder.
- It offers drop and drag features like other page builders, but you can edit any section of the page with it.
- A non-technical person can build pages with some instruction.
- It has multiple module elements, and you can download recommended layouts.
- Users can see live changes.
- Redo and undo features for safe modification.
- More than 40 pre-made templates and 60 animation effects.
- Multisite support
- Responsive pages
Although there are several ways to reduce your workload. Having a page builder to make a good website is one of the best. You can easily add new pages or make changes as per your needs. So, you can use any of them to make the landing page attractive and worthwhile.
To start blogging on WordPress choose which page builder is good for you and make a required list. And compare it to the page builders. If any of them fulfills that requirement, then pick it.
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce
- WordPress Search Plugins
- Elementor Alternatives
- WordPress Poll Plugins
- What is slug? (URL)
- Best WordPress backup plugins
- WordPress Cache Plugins
- Best WordPress Popup Plugins
- WordPress mobile friendly plugins
- WordPress Alternatives
- Common WordPress Errors
- WordPress.org vs WordPress.com
- How to Add Google Analytics to Elementor
- How to edit your WooCommerce Account Page and Dashboard
- What is the Cost of Developing a WordPress Website?