There are many blog commenting sites available to help with SEO. These sites allow you to contribute your thoughts on a variety of topics and generate backlinks from other bloggers. Doing so can help improve your blog’s visibility and search engine ranking.
Many people enjoy writing and commenting on blogs. But finding the right blog commenting site can be difficult. There are many different sites that offer different services. So, it is important to get the right one for your blog.
Table of contents
What are Blog Commenting Sites?
Blog commenting sites is a list of blog and websites. And that provides an option to submit a comment with weblinks, names, and contents. And your comment will be approved or disapproved by the admin of the website. It offers two types of backlinks that are do-follow or no-follow.
When people think about off-page SEO to increase link juice. The first and easy step that comes to mind is to go through blog commenting sites for link building. And create do follow and no follow backlinks.
There are two Types of Blog Commenting Sites
Automated blog commenting: Through this process, you can make comments in bulk with the help of automated online tools. But this is against the policy of Google. And of course, we don’t recommend you at any condition to use this method.
Manual Blog commenting: This is the process that we recommend you use. And this is an ethical method of making blog comments and create backlinks for your websites. To get the most benefits from it, push your actual and rich content in your comments.
What are the Advantages of Using Blog Commenting Sites for SEO?
- Get do follow backlinks: Many blogs or websites provide do-follow backlinks in their comments. This will also help you increase your website authority in search engines. And also help to improve website ranking in search engine results pages instantly.
- Get no-follow backlinks: Almost every website provides no-follow backlinks in their comment section. That will help you to maintain your natural backlinks building strategy or ratio of do follow and no follow backlinks.
- Increase website traffic: This will help you to increase your website’s traffic through web links in comments. Whenever any visitors click on the comment you have. They will redirect to website links inserted by you.
- Get connected with similar niche audiences: Whenever you do comment on a similar niche website. There is a strong possibility that you will get connected with similar types of audiences. And this will also help you in influencing.
Excellent tips to make Blog Comments
- Insert unique and correct information in a comment like an email id and weblinks.
- Only make comments on sites that are similar to your niche.
- Use your accurate details including name, gravatar, or logo.
- Post the best comment you can make. So that will appeal to a call to action.
- Say no to spammed websites because this will increase the spam score of your blog.
- Before commenting, read the content of the website because this will help you to make correct comments.
Blog Commenting Sites List
Here is a list of some of the best blog commenting sites on the internet. These sites allow users to leave comments on posts. And share ideas with other blogs and websites.
Finally, we will recommend you follow the tips which are given above. And get the maximum advantages in your effort to create backlinks from blog commenting websites. The above given list is the most updated list for August 2023.
Lastly, submit proper blog comments to increase organic traffic. And promote your web links. And keep in mind that you need to give a good reason to the reader to click on links in your comments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Commenting on a blog can help you share your thoughts and provide feedback to the blog’s authors. You can use the comment form at the bottom of this page to share your thoughts or write a quick note in the margin!
Comments on news articles can be found on various websites. Such as The Guardian, The New York Times, and Reuters.
It depends on the specific blog and how it’s used. However, commenting on a blog can definitely help improve SEO ranking, as it can add value to the article. And make it more likely to be found by search engines.
Blog commenting has many benefits. Including providing a space for bloggers to connect. And share your thoughts and experiences. And helping you learn new things. Also, blog commenting can be a great way to show off your work and get feedback from other bloggers. And build relationships with people who may be interested in your blog.
- Education blog commenting sites
- Health blog commenting sites
- Instant approval blog commenting sites
- Blog commenting sites list BlogSpot
- Question & Answer sites
- Free article submission sites
- Free search engine submission
- Advantages of Internet Marketing
- Index your website on Google
- Reasons to Use Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Search Console Guide
- SEO Tools