Every website developer knows about Elementor. It is one of the most used and reliable page builders in the history of WordPress.org. However, things have changed dramatically in recent years. The market is loaded with several page builders (as an option) if you do not like Elementor (either its free or paid version). Then you can choose elementor alternatives to make a good website.
Since 2016 (when Elementor launched), Elementor has had its impact in that department. It is one of the most popular page builders, and customers give positive feedback. But, it does not mean Elementor is perfect for you. Numerous page builder tools can be your first love at first sight.
In this process, we have explained some famous and most advanced page builders that can be the best alternates for Elementor users. They have all the features a developer or owner is looking for, and a non-technical person can use them also.
Table of Contents
If you are looking for a elementor alternatives. Then you are serious regarding your business. The fabulous team of elegant themes is the caretaker of it. You can use its wordpress magazine themes. Which are provided by them, but the Divi builder has its kingdom.
It can be a good option for beginners because of its features and simplicity, and it gives the fantastic ability to users to create remarkable designs with comfort and productivity. You may be perplexed as to what is best for you.
Let’s have a look at the eye-catching features of the Divi builder.
- Users can enjoy 800+ pre-made website templates (a lot of variety to choose from them).
- It provides a dominant drag-and-drop visual builder to edit any section of the web page.
- Users can see a live demo to see how it works.
- Uncountable shifting effects for a better web page
- Countless color combinations to use.
- Select and use background images, topography, and videos.
- The Divi builder has more than a hundred fonts. Check out which one you like.
- An editor can use custom CSS to make it according to taste.
- It has a responsive design, which means your website seems attractive on several devices across the globe.
- They offer many design options to explore.
- You can use the animation feature on your web page.
- You can do inline text editing. It means you need to click and type. That’s it.
- More than 35 design elements to add CTAs, sliders, forms, blogs, etc.
- Providing shortcuts Use a keyboard to complete your job quickly.
Drawbacks to using Divi Builder –
- This builder does not permit editing of some portions of the website. It means you should cooperate with it.
- Support is not as good as expected.
- It is a little hard to move from Divi to other page builders.
- If you are creating a long page. Make sure to check all things manually once for a better product.
Overall, the Divi builder is a good option for you. They are available in two plans: one year and a lifetime. You can purchase it for $89 per year for many websites, and it provides Divi, Extra, Bloom, and Monarch plugins within the plan. To purchase lifetime access, you have to pay $249 once, then forget about payment, and make a website by using Divi.
If you are using the most recent version of Wordpess.org, you have seen the new editor tool as a elementor alternatives. It is called Gutenberg, and it is the default editor for new posts in WordPress. If you are using Gutenberg as a page builder. You might be wrong. Because it is a block editor and maybe in the future. You will find it more reliable.
WordPress uses it as the default editor. So it is not a financial burden; it has a premium version that you can purchase (depending on your needs); and you can use it as a backend editor, as opposed to other editors that only make changes on the front end. So, there are so many things that you should know.
Let’s read all the features one by one.
- Gutenberg provides more than fifty blocks.
- To make a web page. Users can use its drag and drop page building feature.
- You can save reusable blocks for further use.
- They follow a systematic pattern to add features like columns, buttons, etc.
- If you have made some mistakes, then do undo and if you miss some elements, do a redo.
- You can use an unlimited number of color combinations for your web page and plenty of background colors for an eye-catching landing page.
- You can use drop caps to make the initial letter highlighted.
- If you want to add your CSS classes, you can do it.
- Gutenberg offers HTML anchors.
- It provides featured images to make it more decorative.
- You can make tags and categories for posts.
- Theme-based post/page settings mean you can
- You can edit your post in full-screen mode.
- It is well-suited with all WordPress themes.
- It provides many add-on services.
- You can use it for keyboard shortcuts to finish things swiftly.
Now check the drawbacks of using Gutenberg —
- As some expert advice, it is still in learning mode. So, you can feel like using the classic editor of the early times.
- You may face some glitches if you are a beginner.
- It occurs in regular periods. So, the developer must work hard to get rid of it.
- The WordPress community did not strongly recommend Gutenberg because of its poor rating.
- You cannot use widgets, navigation, and those areas outside of the content portion of the post.
Why should you use it?
Despite its advantages and disadvantages, we still recommend using it as elementor alternatives because you do not need to install any plugins (it is WordPress-approved). If you are a technical person, you can create attractive landing pages that are simple to modify. Most of the important things are free of cost.
If you are looking for a modern, easy, and effective builder, then Thrive must be on your list. It provides better features to attract customers and increase your sales. You can use its ready-to-use optimized blocks. It reduces your time to make a landing page.
Thrive was one of those to provide a front-end editor. It makes your website fast and takes less time to load. The user has several options for integration. It offers rapid solutions to customers, like if you want to make some changes instantly, then do it.
By using its front-end editor, customers can make the site appear to be quick and attractive. They know how to make web pages fast and responsive. So, you may not worry about that. It means you can get results faster and save a lot of time.
It’s time to learn about the Thrive Suite’s features —
- They try to make the best things. So, you can get 100% conversion-focused landing page templates.
- The charming and functional front-end drag-and-drop builder
- If you want to use dynamic activities and animations, you can.
- Dozens of conversion-focused building boxes
- Choose the background as you like because it provides multiple background styles.
- Every template is mobile-friendly.
- It provides hover effects with advanced features.
- You can do lead generation on steroids.
- This have the chance to integrate thousands of services by using Zapier and others.
- You can start blogging on WordPress more appealing by using its formatted blog posts feature.
- It has ultra-flexible column layouts.
- You can use its eye-catching text and image combinations on your landing page.
- You can change the font.
- It has a responsive design.
Is it free or paid?
The Thrive Suite comes in a paid version only. It has no free services. So, if you have made up your mind to use it, then go through with its pricing section once.
You can purchase its yearly or quarterly packages.
It will set you back $90 per quarter and $228 per year. You have access to unlimited updates, every feature, Thrive Themes products and any time customer support.
What is the drawback to using Thrive Suite?
There are some disadvantages to using the Thrive suite, which you should know about it. So, read it once and analyze whether you want to use it or not.
- They must improve its template section and add varieties as well.
- The support team is not very helpful, and they must respond in the shortest amount of time possible.
- It does not come with a free version (if you want one).
Why should you choose the Thrive Suite as Elementor alternative?
The Thrive suite has a genuine reason to choose as a elementor alternatives. It has bundles of good things which you can use to make your landing page prominent. It has advanced marketing features, is compatible with all WordPress themes, and the team constantly updates it to address technical glitches, among other things.
If designing is your primary focus, Beaver Builder could be the best possible option for your website as elementor alternatives. You will impress by its services. Its drag and drop function is so easy that a non-technical person can make a landing page. The Beaver builder has several ready-to-use templates. It means you have options to choose from them.
One thing to notice here is that many big brands like Godaddy.com, Crowd Things, and WP Engine recommend using Beaver Builder because there are two top reasons behind its success: first, it is user-friendly, and second, its features. That’s why it has earned a reputation in the market.
So, let us read about those valuable features that you should know about it –
- They offer various category-based templates for your WordPress website.
- It has a front-end drag-and-drop website builder to make things easier for you.
- This has a theme named “Beaver Builder WordPress theme.” You can use it.
- It has no compatibility issues, meaning it is well-suited with every WordPress theme.
- Beaver Builder is responsive.
- Mobile-friendly means its loads on a mobile device smoothly.
- You can use a shortcode.
- It is widget support.
- If you are not comfortable with display language changes any time soon,
- If you are a developer, then you will like it.
- WooCommerce support means you can set up an online store with it.
- Friendly to Search Engine Optimization.
- It has a unique feature called reusable templates. Create, save, and use it later.
- It is working at the Bootstrap framework.
- It has more than 25 content modules. Choose from them.
Beaver Builder has the following drawbacks:
- Some design sections are not permitted to edit for users.
- You will realize they should add more content modules to make it more powerful.
- Custom CSS for content modules is not supported.
- It could be a little expensive for you.
How much will it cost you?
The Beaver Builder comes in three different packages. See them one by one.
Standard – It is available for $99 only. It includes premium modules, the Beaver Builder plugin and templates, and tremendous customer support for any technical glitches.
Beaver Builder Pro – Standard Pack for $199 with Beaver Builder theme and multi-site compatibility.
Beaver Builder Agency – It will set you back $399. It has all the Pro features, with labelling features included
Why is it an alternate to Elementor?
Aside from that, if you’re looking for a good alternative to Elementor, Beaver Builder might be the way to go. It has almost all the features required for a page builder, and you can use it for many websites as well. It provides reliable support channels for the website. The best part about it has a decent template library.
They try to strike a balance between user-friendliness and a powerful theme. It has all the merits required to make a fantastic WordPress website. If you are non-technical, you can still make a professional-level site with the themify builder. Some minimum builders can provide services like themify offers. And this makes it unique from the others.
It is compatible with almost every wordpress plugin. So, you might not worry about it. It provides a visual editor to make the website better and drag and drop tool to modify things as you want. We are sure that your website-making experience is going to be more exciting.
So, let’s take a look at those famous merits of the themify builder —
- Its premium version comes with so many themes that you can use to make your website attractive.
- To check how your landing page is looking, you can use the live preview option.
- They have more than 30 content modules. Choose the one that is best for you.
- Their tool makes responsive and mobile-friendly pages. Don’t worry and focus on promotion and selling.
- Users can add more than sixty effects and animations to their page.
- It is SEO-friendly. So you can optimize your website to improve website ranking in search engines.
- It is compatible with almost all WordPress plugins. So, users have the freedom to choose accordingly.
- It has compact backend editing.
- Users can make changes as they want.
- It is available with multi-site support.
- You can make your WooCommerce store with the themify builder.
- Users can edit CSS or HTML according to the requirements.
- You can purchase it at an eye-catching price.
- It will keep you updated for life.
How much will it cost you?
It is good news for wordpress.org users that the themify website comes with free and paid versions. Let’s check out its premium version here.
For Single Theme: If you want to use a single theme for many websites, you can choose this pack. It comes with a one-year update schedule and customer support.
For Single Website: –
If you do not want to spend much money and are looking for something attractive, then a master club could be best for you.
Master Club: –
It costs around $89 for unlimited websites and one year of customer support and updates, 42 ready-to-use Themify themes, Photoshop files, more than ten WordPress plugins, 25 builder add-ons, five PTB add-ons, and many other features. Kindly check the benefits of visiting their official site.
Lifetime Club: –
If money does not matter to you, choose this pack because it unlocks almost every feature for customers. They can use all the premium themes from Themify, WordPress plugins, and a dedicated customer support team ready to support them. Only a phone call away.
Let us take a look at the disadvantages of using themify –
- The big disadvantage of using themify is that they do not offer a theme builder to the customer. It means you have to use what they provide.
- If you want to make some changes to the footer or header of the website, you cannot. Because they do not have the facility to do so.
- At some point, you could realize that at that moment, they can make their user interface more attractive and easy.
Reasons to use a themify builder instead of Elementor –
Themify is extremely easy to use and carries powerful tools. You can use it to make websites like personal sites, business sites, e-commerce portals (because WooCommerce is supported), and others. It comes at a reasonable price with great features. So, for the time being, you can think of using Themify builder before any other as an Elementor alternative.
In conclusion, elementor Alternatives (page builders) can be a helpful tool for building websites and creating beautiful web pages. With their easy-to-use interface and wide range of options, Alternatives of elementor are the best choice that fits your needs and requirements.
- Elementor Themes and Templates
- WordPress Mobile Friendly Plugin
- WordPress Restaurant Theme
- Accounting WordPress Theme
- Consulting WordPress Theme
- Car Dealer WordPress Themes
- WordPress Themes for Business
- Crocoblock Review
- Common WordPress Errors
- Brizy Review
- JetElements Review
- How to Create a Form in Brizy
- SMTP WordPress Plugins
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Search Plugins
- WordPress Poll Plugins
- What is slug? (URL)
- Best WordPress backup plugins
- WordPress Cache Plugins
- Best WordPress Popup Plugin
- Joomla Alternatives
- Godaddy Alternatives
- WordPress Alternatives
- Blog Name Generator
- Difference Between Website and Blog