Social media optimization is the process that allows businesses, individuals, and multinational companies to optimize social media to communicate with their customers and clients globally. The popularity of social media sites help to attract new visitors for Business or website and increase sales.
Having a SMO strategy integrated into your business plan will help you generate more revenue. To attract more visitors to your website, you will need to update your content regularly to keep people interested in your brand.
Here understand one thing when to post what to post. It is very important when to post. We know Facebook and Instagram what time people are more active what I feel is morning 9:00 to 11:00 is a good time, and after that, people will be busy. Still, in the evening time tonight at 2 o’clock also people are very active, so these times are very good so try to post your creatives on that.
Table of Contents
What is social media optimization strategy?
It is simply a way to optimize your business on social media sites. So SMO is not only for small to medium sized businesses to get customers they need. But also great for getting your company name out to potential customers. And improve customer service reputation too.
So, how would you effectively do social media optimization? There are free some strategies available that do work well. In the corporate world, every company must stay ahead of the competition. So it’s time to started today. For this reason, Whenever you do optimizations, it depends on the platform you have to optimize.
These constantly change their algorithm in such a way, so based on their algorithm, we have to learn it. We’re working on how the algorithm will increase the number of followers. Once they have a good number of followers, contact them, get a brand awareness way products, and get more conversions free of cost.
Top 5 Social Media websites
The top 5 social media websites are considered a definitive guide to help businesses and entrepreneurs promote brands. This is because this platform has proven to be effective in the world.
- Facebook is one of the most popular socials, which boasts over 600 million active users. And whopping 85 billion page views per month. And this makes it one of the largest sources of traffic for businesses looking for a new opportunity.
- Through Twitter, a business can increase its online visibility by posting short messages that consumers can reply to. Another important factor is also to post images, videos with web links.
- LinkedIn is a social network site that working professionals mainly use. This is very helpful for those people who are looking for a job change. Nowadays, many professional recruiters are using this.
- Instagram: This is very helpful in marketing, especially when targeting 18 to 35-year-old people.
- Pinterest: It is image-based submission social network. This is very helpful in attracting traffic towards your website from web links.
Push and Pull strategy for social Media
Push and pull strategy means I’m talking about engagement. So what it mean by engagement? Whatever you post, the people like, comment, share and get engaged in your post. That is called engagement. If your creativity is outstanding, people will get engaged.
Whether you like it or not, keep like others so that they want you back. Keep on enjoying others, then see what happened next. Now know people push something like it whenever people want it now. People check their likes or how many people like and comment on their posts and coming back. It’s human psychology.
So for promoting yourself. First, you like others, so they started liking you back, called a push and pull strategy push and strategy. 80 by 20 rule, people are coming back to social media for entertainment purposes, giving them more entertainment less of marketing. Still, if you do more marketing, they will unsubscribe your social media profile.
How to choose name and Image for social Media
There is a website called namecheckr.com. You can check your Brand name before choosing that it is already used by someone else or not. There are some measurements you can add to any image.
It will take anywhere but generally profile pic should be 180 by 180px, and the cover pic should be 851 by 315px, writing here 180 by 180px. Cover pic should be 851 by 315px, and then how to get this size.
Social Media optimization has been a successful method for free Marketing and advertising. It has been said that more people are spending time online than reading the newspaper.
The best SMO Examples incorporate all of the key elements in one strategy.
- The purpose of the content must be to engage a specific audience.
- Using social networking sites to share information within the context of the business is another popular method.
- It is always best to have some type of social media buttons available on the website for use by visitors. You can increase the effectiveness of your effort by encouraging people to share the content available on the website.
Using eighty by twenty rule means 80% don’t talk about your business, 20% only speak about your business. You can take the example of OYO Rooms. The 80% talk about holidays, couple, Tour, best places to visit. And the rest of the 20% of the time is talking about booking rooms and offers.
Once a business has established a brand and created an online reputation. It is important to find ways in which reach out to and attract new customers.
Drive traffic from social media to your websites free of cost. And increase your followers is the primary goal of the optimization technique is to bring traffic to your website or app after that conversion free of charge.
It is perfect, free of cost. If you try it, that makes you get a lot of traffic to your website, but nowadays, all social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn change their algorithm to go for a paid one.
So initially, learn about social media optimization. Once you have a good number of followers, then approach brand awareness.