This is the process that allows businesses, individuals, and multinational companies to optimize social media to communicate with their customers and clients globally. The popularity of social media sites help to attract new visitors for Business or website and increase sales.
Having a social media optimization strategy integrated into your business plan will help you generate more revenue. To attract more visitors to your website, you will need to update your content regularly to keep people interested in your brand.
Here understand one thing when to post what to post. It is very important when to post. We know Facebook and Instagram what time people are more active what I feel is morning 9:00 to 11:00 is a good time, and after that, people will be busy. Still, in the evening time tonight at 2 o’clock also people are very active, so these times are very good so try to post your creatives on that.
Quick Reference Links
Social media optimization strategy?
If you want to do social media optimizations, you have to do many things, but essential social media are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. So these are very good. There are many other social media also available, but these sites are famous worldwide. For this reason, Whenever you do optimizations, it depends on the platform you have to market Facebook; Twitter is another social media.
These constantly change their algorithm in such a way, so based on their algorithm, we have to learn it. We’re working on how the algorithm will increase the number of followers. Once they have a good number of followers, how to contact them, get a brand awareness way products, and get more conversions free of cost.
Top 5 Social Media websites
- Facebook has grown so large that it now has many additional features that make life easier and allow users to share information with their friends almost anywhere globally. The user can see what’s being posted on individual profiles and any updates worldwide and the News Feed. With this information available, one can see the important events worldwide, which has helped Facebook gain its popularity.
- Twitter is a free American web-based microblogging and socially networking service where users post and chat with short messages called “tweets.” Registered users may post, like, or retweet. It allows you to reach an enormous audience instantly. It also provides a unique opportunity to attract new followers to your blog or website by offering them a chance to follow your company’s latest news.
- LinkedIn is good for working professionals looking for a job through the community. Once people want to change their job, go for LinkedIn. This has a wide range of features that allows users to search for jobs based on location, industry, talent and education, connections, and many other parameters.
- Instagram, People 18 to 35-year-old most youngsters, are spending time on Instagram. Many people have quit Facebook and spending 1 to 2 hours a day on Instagram. audience.
- Pinterest is about more of our image-based search engine instead of searching on Google these days. People want to look for resorts, hotels, or other shopping websites searching on Pinterest these days. Pinterest is also attracting excellent traffic in India.
Push and Pull strategy for social Media
Push and pull strategy means I’m talking about engagement. So what it mean by engagement? Whatever you post, the people like, comment, share and get engaged in your post. That is called engagement. If your creativity is outstanding, people will get engaged.
Whether you like it or not, keep like others so that they want you back. Keep on enjoying others, then see what happened next. Now know people push something like it whenever people want it now. People check their likes or how many people like and comment on their posts and coming back. It’s human psychology.
So for promoting yourself. First, you like others, so they started liking you back, called a push and pull strategy push and strategy. 80 by 20 rule, people are coming back to social media for entertainment purposes, giving them more entertainment less of marketing. Still, if you do more marketing, they will unsubscribe your social media profile.
There is a website called namecheckr.com. You can check your Brand name before choosing that it is already used by someone else or not. There are some measurements you can add to any image. It will take anywhere but generally profile pic should be 180 by 180px, and the cover pic should be 851 by 315px, writing here 180 by 180px. Cover pic should be 851 by 315px, and then how to get this size.
SMO (Social Media Optimization) examples
SMO in digital marketing, digital multimedia is bull, so always use eighty by twenty rule means 80% don’t talk about your business 20% only speak about your business. You can take the example of KFC. It means they should talk about chicken. Still, they post about the holidays, work from home, informational videos, motivational Quotes, some funny videos trending videos. So if you do this, your engagement ratio will be good.
Let us take one example to assume that you’re working for the bank. You have 5 million followers on Facebook. And people love banking, and then you started posting about banking every day. It doesn’t mean people always like banking. And people like to dance and sing they want to see different stuff and entertain your audience. And it doesn’t make them bore. There is a possibility they will also unsubscribe. Hence, the 80 by 20 rule is very good.
Drive traffic from social media to your websites free of cost. And increase your followers is the primary goal of the optimization technique is to bring traffic to your website or app after that conversion free of charge.
It is perfect, free of cost. If you try it, that makes you get a lot of traffic to your website, but nowadays, all social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn change their algorithm to go for a paid one. So initially, learn about social media optimization. Once you have a good number of followers, then approach brand awareness.