There are various sources of online earnings, and blogging is one of them. It is known as a professional and reputed way to earn money. It is up to you to decide what type of blogger you want to become because you must be interested in writing or describing in that particular category. Because if you are not comfortable with it, you may feel stuck or not interested after some duration.
If you decided to start a food blog after being influenced by another blogger. However, you are uninterested in it. However, as time goes on, your enthusiasm will wane because blogging is a passion, not a job.
There is nothing like the best ad network working for your site. Users can justify which best Ad Network is profitable for them; otherwise, others can only estimate. No one can tell you to choose one ad group over the other.
Table of contents
So, let’s read the top 5 ad networks you can try for maximum revenue from your website
To make paid marketing prominent and reach the maximum number of customers, Google initiated a new content targeting advertising platform in 2003. Although Google AdSense is free of cost and anybody can apply for it, there are some rules, regulations, and terms and conditions for Google to get approval. You must follow them, and after approval from Google AdSense, you can show ads on your website.
There was an early competitor to the Google Ads program, Applied Semantic, which kept the name AdSense. Later, Google bought the company and established an ad program like Google AdSense. According to internet data published in 2021, More than 87% of search engine traffic on Google. And more than 3.5 billion search queries take place every day.
Google AdSense is the only ad network still running successfully.
There are many kinds of ads, like video ads, search result ads, mobile ads, banner ads, and display ads. But it shows ads relevant to your website’s SEO content and sometimes a user’s search history. AdSense allows users to choose which ad types to run on their website.
To make it profitable for website owners, Google AdSense assures that the high-paid ads will be visible on your website. That’s the only way a user can earn more money, and however, the website category is essential to make more money.
There are many types of ads that you can show on your –
There are many interesting points about what Google AdSense users should know.
- Initially, Google offered a referral program, but it is available to selected publishers for now.
- Worldwide, more than 40,000 terms are searched in the Google search engine. Also, they serve ads on websites in 46 languages.
- The minimum click-through rate for Google AdSense is From 1% to a maximum of 30 %( You can be anywhere in between these numbers.)
- You can earn per click commission from $0.20 up to $15, and publishers can receive money in 51 currencies depending on what they want.
- According to the report, Google AdSense generated $209.49 billion in 2021, and it is increasing day by day.
- You can calculate Google AdSense earnings by click-through rate, cost per click, and the number of impressions/100.
- You have now seen that the Google AdSense program is available for mobile apps also. So, if you have a mobile app, you can earn from it.
- YouTube video monetization is also part of the Google AdSense program.
- If you are a publisher, Google pays 68%, but AdSense for search pays 51% only.
- More than 50.8 million live websites domain name are using Google AdSense.
- Google has captured a large portion of the United States’ digital markets of digital marketing across all advertising platforms. It is more than 37% of the total market.
- There was a big setback for publishers in the year when the Google AdSense program removed more than.7 million publishers from their platform.
- Google AdSense report timing is too fast because it takes 15 to 30 minutes to update it.
- Google AdSense allows its customers to get paid by check or direct money deposit into their bank account.
- A minimum of $100 payment is required to withdraw.
If you want to get Google AdSense approval for your website. Then read how to get Google AdSense approval for a new website.
Propeller Ads started in 2011, and its supporting models are CPM, CPC, CPL, CPI, and CPA.
It is a mobile & display best ad network with a more advanced payment system. The best part about propeller ads is that you can use them with Google AdSense, but before doing so, read all the requirements and check that you do not violate their policy.
Numerous ad formats appear on the publisher’s website.
Ads do manual checkups on ad quality on the advertisers’ end to ensure that publishers earn good money with better ads. You can get on-time payments and comprehensive real-time data. They assign a personal account manager to publishers to fix issues if they arise. Propeller ads are committed to providing the best earning formula.
Propeller Ads is constantly trying to improve outcomes for publishers and advertisers. So, they focus on providing help to facilitate the achievement of both. It is a simple concept that a satisfied customer can increase their budget, and a publisher can earn good money by serving ads.
They have a broad range of platform-based ads, including mobile, desktop, display, video, and app ads. To make these things a reality, Propeller Ads has assembled the industry’s best technical team.
There are some interesting facts about Propeller Ads. Let’s take a look at them.
- Propeller does not require traffic to an approved website, which means a small website can be part of this ad platform.
- They have numerous payment options, and you can withdraw a minimum balance.
- It supports both English and non-English websites.
- Compatible with Google AdSense,
- Unlike Google AdSense, Propeller ads have a shorter approval process.
- They display information such as which ads and how many times clicked.
- If any visitor has used an ad blocker on their browser, Propeller ads can bypass them.
- To grow users’ businesses, they have an online community to share growth ideas.
Media.net is founded in 2012. CPA, CPM, CPL, and CPC are supported by them. It is a New York, USA -based company (but its global HQ is in Dubai). The primary focus of media.net is the monetization of websites, and they serve native, video, search, display, and mobile ads to the publishers.
It is the second-largest digital ad company in the world and operates a contextual advertising business. Media.net has partnerships with Forbes, TechCrunch, and Facebook like big companies. It ranks among the top five IT corporations worldwide.
There is a simple process to apply for media.net. Suppose you have a website, then you need to apply for approval. They will give you a code that should be in the head section of your website. If your website is WordPress powered or want to start blogging on wordPress. You still need to place this code because media.net has no WordPress plugins.
You can monitor real-time reports like revenue or impressions on the dashboard of media.net. If you are unable to get anything, then reach with the account manager assigned by them. They will elaborate on everything in an easy way.
These ad sizes are available at media.net –
There are some points that you should know about media.net. –
- Initially, media.net wanted to form an alliance with Bing and Yahoo and make a product like Google AdSense, but unfortunately, that did not happen, but they are still working together.
- In comparison to Google AdSense, media.net offers a good amount of website traffic.
- Because of collaboration with Bing and Yahoo, media.net has high demand in the industry and also good money for publishers.
- You can get payment from media.net in US dollars only.
- If your website does not have traffic from tier one countries like the US, UK, Canada, and others, then it might be possible that they do not approve your website to show ads.
- You can use Google AdSense and Media.net collectively. Kindly read the terms and conditions before doing so.
- It is free of charge, which means if you want to join this network, you need to tick all the points.
- One of the best customer services offered by them to their publishers
- The dashboard of media.net is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which means you can use filters to know the ad revenue in various periods.
- It is known as one of the best platforms in terms of revenue per thousand impressions.
If you want to earn as a blogger, then Adsterra is one of the best ad network for bloggers. Adsterra works with publishers from all industries to ensure that ads are monetized. And they earn well with it. Display banners, interstitials, popunders, direct links, sliders, and Pushup are among the ad formats available for the website and mobile app. It is one of the best place for security and ad quality. Adsterra started in 2013 in Scotland. Since then, it has never turned back.
Adsterra always makes payments on time to publishers for a rented place on their website. And there are more than 31 billion unique ad impressions received every month, and they are running more than 1,50,000 campaigns successfully.
There are some easy steps to get the approval of the Adsterra Ads network.
Before applying, make sure you makes a good website with some content on it because a website without content is not considered a good option for Adsterra. Language is not a barrier to showing ads on websites because Adsterra does show ads on different language content-rich websites.
There is a myth regarding the Adsterra platform in the bloggers’ website traffic. Recently, they have rectified their points regarding approval that a small website can apply. Website traffic is no longer a barrier for them. But, in our personal experience, make sure you have some quality traffic.
You will find a unique thing with Adsterra. They offer a Smart Direct link that is ready to use on a website, blog, or Facebook page to make money. Every time a user visits your page or site, Visitors see that ad and sometimes click on it.
There are some interesting points about Adsterra you should know:
They have a wide range of ads to show on mobile apps and websites.
- They give instant income with a maximum CPM.
- High-paid advertisers approach Adsterra mostly. So, the chances of a good income are higher.
- If you have Facebook, `they earn from there as well, but Google AdSense does not offer it.
- They don’t want a lot of traffic. But they want good traffic.
- If you are an advertiser, then you have the option to choose from numerous ad formats.
If you have little knowledge of best ad Network, you must have known about Infolinks. Or when you visit any website, if the owner has used text ads, then it must be Infolinks.
It is famous among the publishers for text CPM ads, but they have released other ad formats now. It could be the best option for bloggers to have a text-based website. Although, they are text ads. So, you have enough space on your website to show displays, banners, or native ads.
Infolinks works on the website with content-related ads. Let it understand by a simple example if you have travel blogs. Then they will show related text ads on your website. You are not required to drive traffic to your website because traffic cannot be used to justify disapproval. But, if you have traffic on your website, then revenue will be good.
They work with some giant tech companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, and others. That’s why they offer a CPM rate from $7 to $17. It is a good amount for any publisher.
Yariv Davidovich and Oren Dobronsky (an Israeli entrepreneur and investor) founded Infolinks in 2007, which has now been part of Thrive Plus LLC (Thrive+). This company focused on the video advertising sector mainly.
Like Google AdSense, Infolinks serve ads in different sections of the website. You have a smart method to make revenue without irritating visitors because if you show too many ads on one webpage, customers may switch to another website.
We have mentioned Infolinks ads as an example. Read it only once—
There are multiple benefits of using the Infolinks ad platform. Time Have a look at them.
- Infolinks is known as the third-largest ad network in the world.
- You can use its mobile responsive ads to increase your revenue.
- There are no category restrictions because they have advertisers from all industries.
- Now, they have many ad formats to make them attractive on your website.
- It is free of cost, and there are no hidden charges for approval.
- They are implementing new things to increase revenue regularly.
- The publisher has several options to receive payments.
- Unlike some ad platforms, Infolinks does not ask for traffic to approve your account.
- Their customer support team is one phone call away to provide a better solution to your issue.
- You can withdraw $50, a minimum.
If you are a blogger and want to earn good money online then blog niches that make money. And then you must try best ad network. Almost every blogger (who has their website) must have joined an ad program. There are many fundamental things you should do.
You must have a website with unique content writing. Make sure you have more than 20 posts on the site. Some pages like terms and conditions, privacy page, contact us, about us, and disclaimer page is necessary before applying to their program. Before applying, you must read their requirements and make any relevant changes.
- Affiliate Marketing Business
- Affiliate Marketing Sites List
- Coupon Code Sites
- Blog Name Generator
- Shopify vs Woocommerce
- Godaddy Alternatives
- What is Web Hosting?
- Best Website Builder
- .Com vs .Net
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Difference Between Website and Blog
- Joomla Alternatives
- WordPress Alternatives