Having a good managed WordPress hosting plans means a lot today. Because we face many issues with it and getting a reliable place can erase our headaches. To make a good website contains many things, like content, website design, social media marketing, and many others. In this case, website security, loading time, and bandwidth are things that are necessary terms we should consider.
Apart from doing these things yourself, a user should try to get a convenient place where they can host their site and freely do other things. So, WordPress-managed hosting is a good option to start blogging on WordPress.
It is good news for all WordPress users that the managed manager hosting handles many things. Several companies provide dedicated WordPress hosting for users.
Table of Contents
- What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
- Now, we will discuss that famous WordPress managed to host service providers one by one.
- How to choose the best hosting for you?
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
When we make a website live, there are numerous technical terms that we cannot do manually, or it will take lots of time to handle on our own. So, Best managed WordPress hosting is like a complete package for users.
The web hosting service provider handles all technical aspects of the site, such as backup, site performance, WordPress installation, updates (both WordPress and plugins if the user allows), and, most importantly, security issues.
Whether you are technical or non-technical, managing hosting reduces your work and time, and you can invest that in other work.
Let’s take a quick look at using Manage WordPress hosting service. –
- It is secure and fast compared to shared hosting services.
- An expert team is available round the clock to assist you.
- Easy to use means they designed it to be user-friendly.
- It makes time for you to focus on other things.
Although they are less expensive than regular shared hosting services, it does not bother you as they provide quality service with a covered technical section within the package.
These are some features that they provide with the packages.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate for free for your website.
- Daily website backups (This may vary depending on your package. So, kindly check it once.)
- Unrestricted traffic (please double-check with your item).
- Content delivery network (CDN) system without any cost.
Now, we will discuss that famous WordPress managed to host service providers one by one.
If someone tells you that WP Engine have a team of experts who take care of WordPress related all things 24*7, can you believe it? It happens. WP Engine provides ultimate service to their customers for a better experience.
It is one of the early service providers that offered fully managed WordPress hosting to its customers. Its quality is such that major brands such as Yelp and Reuters use it, so you can imagine how good it is. It is a little more costly than others, but that does not mind if you get many features.
Take a look at these well-known WP Engine Hosting features:
- To make websites faster, they provide a CDN system.
- You can make a backup of the website with a single click.
- The best WordPress support team is available at all times to solve your technical problems.
- They provide threat detection features to stop spamming and block them immediately.
- More than 35 StudioPress premium WordPress themes to use
- They offer great WordPress hosting performance because of their partnership with Amazon Web Services.
- Secure your website’s transactions with a free SSL certificate.
- Users can migrate websites without payment.
- No need to use cache plugins.
- They have designed a customer-friendly dashboard.
An additional benefit of using WP Engine’s managed service is that they provide free solutions if your website gets hacked. So, get chilled after purchasing it.
This web hosting service provider was founded in the year 2004 in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. According to the data, it has hosted more than 2 million websites worldwide. What could be more impressive? WordPress.org officials recommended hosting your websites with Site Ground.
They offer the least expensive packages to their customers. So, you can get a manageable WordPress hosting server at a reasonable price here.
So, before you buy Site Ground web hosting services, please take a look at its features–
- It offers several data centers worldwide so that customers can reach websites quickly.
- It is WordPress’s official recommendation for customers to use for their website.
- You can host multiple websites with a single account (kindly choose your options carefully in the beginning).
- Apart from chat and mail, you can contact their customer support team at any time. It means your technical issues will not bother you.
- It provides backup and restores options for a fee.
- Plans include an SSL certificate.
- Git integration
- Advanced Staging is an option.
SiteGround’s web hosting services start at $3.99 per month. It could be your first choice as per your requirements.
It was founded in 2013, and the reason behind its setup was to provide the best service to the customers. It is smaller compared to the mentioned service providers. And this is the first kind of hosting provider that has worked with the Google cloud platform. That’s why they offer the same service as Google Cloud Service does for their customers, and customers have the option to choose from 28 data centers across all habitable continents.
Now, let’s look at the reasons for selecting Kinsta hosting as your next hosting service provider –
- They offer a super-friendly dashboard for their customers. You can easily navigate there.
- As we know, its services are like Google’s cloud platform. So, they use the latest technology like MariaDB, NGINX, PHP 7.3+, LXD containers, HTTP/2, and several like these.
- They offer free CDN services to their customers, which are powered by Cloudflare.
- Experts are live to help their customers. You can contact them anytime. So, do not worry about glitches.
- They build solid firewalls and DDoS detection to provide a better security system to their customers.
- People can easily migrate their websites from other hosting providers to here for free.
- You should not worry about website backups. Kinsta will manage them.
- Self-healing for PHP problems
Flywheel host has earned a reputation shortly because of its service and features. They provide enough time to their customers that they can finish other necessary things. Many brands like Expedia, Lessonly, Thumthak, and Casper are using its services.
Flywheel does not host websites other than WordPress. It means they are dedicated to WordPress and have come up with the best possible thing for their customers. So, if you are planning to migrate your hosting or want new hosting, you can surely choose Flywheel.
Let’s have a look at those special features of the Flywheel hosting provider—
- Their security service is solid and defensive. The team is dedicated to providing the best service possible to their subscribers.
- The Flywheel team is handling software and plugin updates. That users do not face any glitches during this.
- Users should not use plugins to clear the website cache. Our experts will do this for you to make your website’s performance better.
- They work on WordPress hosting dedicatedly, apart from other kinds of hosting services. So, their service may be better than others.
- They provide free demo sites.
- There is no need to pay extra for SSL because it is included with their hosting packages.
- Like other hosting services, they do not share your hosting space with others. That means one hosting space with one user only.
- They provide a customer control panel for their customers for a better experience.
- Their experts are available on a single call, which means you can pick up your mobile phone and dial a given number to contact them to fix your issues.
Bluehost is in a Utah, USA-based hosting provider company. It is one of the major hosting service provider companies across the globe, and more than 2 million websites have been hosted by them. They provide WordPress hosting as well as other hosting services. It is up to you to decide what type of package you want to buy.
The best service of using Bluehost managed WordPress hosting service is that their customer service executive will be on call with you for 1 hour to do all the setup. It means you are safe, and the chances of error are at a minimum.
These are the features that you should read once before moving to Bluehost. Have a look –
- Bluehost provides a daily website backup facility to their customers. In case something unwanted happens to you,
- They offer a Jetpack subscription to their customers (kindly check for the premium and pro versions).
- Staging features are included in case you need live changes.
- CDN service is available with their services.
- The customer support team is available 24*7 to assist you.
- Instantly install WordPress.
- They offer unlimited bandwidth, disc space, and website hosting (depending on your plan).
- An SSL certificate is free for users with their managed hosting packages.
GoDaddy has more than 20 million customers worldwide. Almost every internet user knows about GoDaddy because it’s advertising all over the Digital platform like TV, YouTube, and other channels. It is one of the biggest domain and hosting provider companies in the world.
So get godaddy managed wordpress hosting at a reasonable price. So, you can choose them to save your hard-earned money. In recent years, GoDaddy has achieved many mine goals.
Apart from managed wordpress godaddy. It offers Linux, window, dedicated, Virtual Private Server (VPS), and many others products to their customer.
Let’s read about those famous features of Godaddy hosting –
- If you are looking for cheap managed WordPress hosting, kindly choose GoDaddy over any other.
- You can get a free domain with every managed hosting package. So, people can save money and get desirable domain name if available.
- Free SSL for your website means your site is secure to visit and pay.
- They take care of your website and keep it safe from malware and dangerous viruses.
- Get one-click Staging
- You do not need to do backups because GoDaddy does it themselves to provide the best service to their customers.
- Get quick solid-state drive (SSD) storage.
- GoDaddy customer support is supportive either you can chat with them or call them. They are available 24*7 to fix their customer’s issues.
- A mobile-friendly dashboard means you can navigate to your
- Uptime is good. You will not face a time lag issue.
- You do not need to install caching plugins because GoDaddy provides them.
- Content Delivery Network system is available, depending on whether you want it or not.
- They provide a File manager if you want to edit something.
- Godaddy has several data centers in North America, Europe, and Asia.
How to choose the best hosting for you?
Choosing the best hosting for your website is not easy. But there are a lot of points which we should consider. Your hosting should be secure because if someone hacks it, then your website might be gone.
How fast could your website be loaded?
If your website is loading in more than expected time, it might be possible that users will not like it and might leave your site to visit another.
Is your website safe?
Customers should check if the website is SSL certified and safe to visit and pay.
The storage capacity of the server does matter a lot. The number of visitors who can visit your website means the bandwidth of the server.
Many people like to purchase data centers different from their location.
How much time does the customer support team take to respond to or fix your problems? Do they provide a relevant answer or not? That matters a lot.
Aside from that, please check to see if CDN, staging sites, and website migration options are available on their server.
- Godaddy Alternatives
- WordPress Alternatives
- WordPress Search Plugins
- Elementor Alternatives
- WordPress Poll Plugins
- Best WordPress backup plugins
- What is slug? (URL)
- What is keyword Difficulty?
- Search Engine Results Pages
- Best WordPress Popup Plugin
- WordPress mobile friendly plugin
- Best Blogging Platform
- Best Website Builder
- .Com vs .Net
- Difference Between Website and Blog
- What is search engine?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Difference between SEO and SEM
- Blog Niches That Make Money
- How to improve Websites Ranking
- Blog Name Generator
- Shopify vs Woocommerce
- Best Joomla Alternatives
- WordPress Alternatives
- Best WordPress Page Builders
- SMTP WordPress Plugins
- Consulting WordPress Theme